By Jenn (TinyChoices.com) | March 10, 2009
Though the bloggers are united on the subject of green cleaning, their takes on the matter vary wildly– and make for fascinating and insightful reading. Thusly we present to you (in the order of submissions received) the collective works:
- Beth at Fake Plastic Fish tells us about her experiences with two green home cleaning services, and about the Kid-Safe Chemical Act being proposed by the Environmental Working Group.
- Karen over at Best Wellness Consultant shares her memories of growing up with a serious spring cleaner, and how we can do it in a less toxic way.
- Michelle of The Blogging Bookworm offers her review of the book, “Green Housekeeping” by Ellen Sandbeck.
- Analiese of Recycle Raccon discusses how to reduce and recycle toxic substances, and offers recipes for tried-and-true cleaners. Also, a presentation on how to share non-toxic cleaning with friends!
- Beth of Smart Family Tips shares her thoughts on Clutter (reducing and reusing) & Cleaning (using safer products & going waste-free).
- Janelle from Healthy Child Healthy World shares her 5 Ways to Clean Up Your Car for a Healthier Ride.
- Annie over at Hip Organic Mama gives her story of going green cold-turkey, and offers detailed advice on natural cleaners and how to use them.
- Tiffany from NatureMoms tells us all about her no-fuss cleaning strategies and recipes.
- Anna of Green Talk shares her super handy strategies for reducing clutter all around the home.
- Erin at Conscious Shopper talks about her plans to start a Swap Network in order to declutter and share goods and services within her community.
- Jenni Boles at My Web of Life works through the edginess of a long Canadian winter by scrubbing out her pent-up energy in a safe, green way.
- Mary Hunt of In Women We Trust shares her secret for getting motivated to clean: houseguests!
- Micaela over at Mindful Momma admits her dislove of cleaning, and shares advice from other bloggers on tried-and-true favorite products.
- Diane at Big Green Purse admits her dirty secret: she loves dirt!
- Lynn from Organic Mania gives five tips on how to be cleaner, greener.
- Jenn of The Green Parent breaks down her spring cleaning strategy: Reduce, Reuse, Rethink.
- Sommer at Green and Clean Mom walks us through how we cam detox, declutter, and go green for spring.
- Katy from Non-Toxic Kids shares her thoughts on how a non-cleaner-type gets the job done as painlessly and healthily as possible.
- Alline over at Passion Green Business reminds us that “there is no ‘away’” and tells us about her favorite products while sharing the greywater love.
- MC Milker of The Not Quite Crunchy Parent walks us through some of the green cleaning choices she makes around her house.
- And finally, Team Tiny Choices replays an old favorite, dishing out ten ways to green your bathroom.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.