By Karina | January 20, 2012
I love wooden pallets. It turns out they’re good for all kinds of things:
- Hang them vertically for shallow shelving [here and here]
- Stack them for wide and deep shelving – perfect for papers or small stacks of things!
- Make a shed! or a tiny house!
- So clever: chaise lounges for your yard, rolling tables, benches and desks
- An entire wall covered in pallets. It looks amazing!
Have you used wooden pallets for anything around your house? What are your favorite examples of pallet repurpose?
[[Photo from flickr user Eclipse Awards via creative commons license.]]
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.