By tinychoices | January 27, 2012
We love JARS. glass jars! they’re hefty and heavy, sure, but they are super durable and you can be positive that the jar itself (though perhaps not the cap) is chemical-free. How can we keep showing jars the love after we’ve exhausted their original contents? Here are some neat ideas from the internet!
- Over here at Team Tiny Choices, we’ve used them to pack waste-free lunches and to fill with delicious beverages (cold OR hot, thanks to a tiny jar cozy!).
- If you are interested in the craft of glass etching (note: chemicals involved) check out these neat etched spice jars!
- With some simple glass cutting and polishing wine bottles become wind chimes!
- This mason jar storage technique is gorgeous and practical. You could use this in any room of the house!
- Use for outdoor lighting, or even a chandelier!
- What what! make a glass jar into a reusable pumpkin! you could do any number of different motifs for every holiday you love to decorate for.
- Use as flower vases! You can even tint the glass using glass paint.
[[Photo from flickr user Chiot's Run via creative commons license.]]
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.